- A Place Like Home
- Class Out of a Box
- Kontak Ons
1. To develop an educational program/syllabus that makes it easy to teach children from an early age about big dreams, great habits and to make them financially literate.
2. To deliver innovative, emotionally intelligent entrepreneurs that are financially literate and are able to start, or have already started their own businesses by the time they matriculate, with potential or existing investment from the local community, corporates or other investors.
3. To create a different learning environment where they play, learn and build relationships through implementation of their businesses.
4. Our life skills, leadership development and emotional intelligence teaching, will empower students to set and achieve educational, personal, and career goals.
5. To have parents buy-in and believe in the concept of teaching Entrepreneurship as becoming a life style;
6. To have facilitators buy-in and believe in the concept of teaching Entrepreneurship as becoming a life style;
7. To improve parent/child relationships through playing and learning together in a fun and profitable way.
8. To have our parents, our community and corporate companies actively involved in our students’ learning towards becoming entrepreneurs